Healthcare company UnitedHealthcare is committed to helping people live healthier lives and improving their health. We serve millions of people from their first years of working life to retirement. We help you facilitate access to care on your terms.
You can choose the health plan that best fits your needs with the network of quality providers. In addition, the UMR Provider Portal provide care in various settings, so you can walk into the office or get care via virtual visits from the comfort of your home.
Benefits Of UMR Provider Portal
Over 1.3 million doctors and nurses and 6,500 hospitals and other healthcare facilities work with us across the country. Together with healthcare professionals, we help people access the proper care at the right time.
Health Plans For Everyone
In the United States, UnitedHealthcare offers health programs for all ages and lifestyles. This includes individuals, employers, and Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries.
Health Care Across The Globe
Our global solutions help ex-pats navigate life abroad. We also provide healthcare services and care to individuals through healthcare facilities owned and operated in South America.
You don’t have time to go through paperwork or wonder where to seek care if you need it. Your health and financial resources are too valuable to waste time thinking about them.
There’s no hassle or waiting at umr.com – just the answers you’re looking for, anytime, day or night. you can fast
- Check your benefits and see what’s covered
- Check what you owe and how much you paid
- You can find a doctor in your network
- Discover more about diseases and their treatment
- Access trusted tools and resources to help you live a healthier life.
- Find out the member’s co-pay, deductible, or deductible
- Determine the network and its status.
- See specific coverage details and limits for each benefit plan
- View detailed performance information for multiple plans
- View benefit plans for former members up to 18 months in the past
- Discover some of our members’ retirement options
- Find out if the member’s program requires references, notifications, and prior approvals.
- Check out the Therapy Accumulator for most UnitedHealthcare member companies.