Mobile apps for Consumer Accounts with UMR are available for iOS and Android on smartphones and tablets equipped with the appropriate operating system, including iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches, and Android devices. You can download the new mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market by searching specific accounts with UMR.
You can access your health plan benefits and request information on the go using a mobile device. Go to www.umr.com on a mobile device and log in with the same username and password you use for the entire site. It’s quick and easy. There are no apps to download, nothing to install, and no waiting.
Mobile App Guide
Here you can use it and access the feature of app of UMR Provider Portal
- Submit your complaints and supporting documents via the mobile application
- Submit claims and receipts online
- View pending refunds
- Order new debit cards or report them as lost/stolen
- Review the Statements of Performance in a new look to quickly understand the handling of your claims. Toll-free: 1800-826-9781
- By calling our new toll-free number, you can access your customers’ bills, payments, and balances 24/7 through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system.
- You can also check fax reception by calling our IVR.
Benefit Of Using Mobile App
With UMR Claims & Benefits, managing your healthcare on the go is easier than ever. It’s designed to save you time by giving you quick access to your health benefits, including
Claim The doctor visit history for you or a family member can be viewed simply by logging in.
ID Card Carry a virtual ID card with you wherever you go. It contains everything your supplier needs to know.
Benefits and coverage View your deductibles and deductibles and see what benefits are covered.
Account Balance Check the balance of a personal health account, such as a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA).