On the official login page, you will find the email address and password you selected when registering to access the Mygeorgiasouthern portal or provided by the organization’s authorized person. And it would help if you used these credentials to log in to the UMR Provider Portal.
While it’s rare for users to need to follow our troubleshooting guide, there are times when you should. Let’s go through the troubleshooting guide here.
- Make sure you have an excellent connection to the internet. An unreliable connection may cause unexpected errors such as timeouts.
- Be sure to enter your information correctly. If there is an option available to display the password, take advantage of that. However, your password should not be visible to anyone.
- You should turn off the CapsLock key.
- If you still can’t access the site, you can try clearing your cache and cookies. Please see the following table for instructions on setting this up in popular browsers.
- Turn off any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) you use. Some websites block specific countries or publish IP addresses.
- You may have forgotten your password if you are not using a VPN and your connection is good. Click here to recover your password.
- Log into the UMR Provider Portal official login page via our official link below. You can continue reading and troubleshooting from the linked page in a new tab if you desire.
- Just log in with your access data. They must have been provided to you by the UMR Provider Portal during registration or by the UMR Provider Portal Authority.
- Customers can find the troubleshooting guide for the UMR Provider Portal here if they are having difficulty logging in to the site.
- If you still have problems and cannot access your account, please contact us right away, and we’ll assist you as quickly as possible.